"Save water and energy, ensure water safety" - Lijia Technology Water Conservation Proposal
Recently, CCTV has continuously broadcast several reports on water shortage: Jinan Baotu Spring has stopped, Black Tiger Spring has stopped the animal head, and the water table in Inner Mongolia has dropped by more than one meter. The first wetland in Asia has dried up. This year China is available. The amount of water is less than half of last year.
Water is a non-renewable resource. It is not inexhaustible. It saves water and everyone is responsible! As a national high-tech production enterprise, Lijia Technology, at the groundbreaking ceremony in 2018, Mr. Gao Shuxun, vice president of the company, announced the following water-saving initiatives on behalf of Lijia Technology:
1. Please turn off the tap when washing your hands or bathing soap.
2. Please take in the cold water before the bath is warmed up;
3. When brushing your teeth, please do not use DC water in the water cup;
4. Please wash the faucet when washing dishes and washing vegetables;
5. The hot water in the kettle is cold and should not be dumped. It can be used to wash things;
6. Reasonable control of production water, focus on recycling, and reduce waste.
Do not let the flow, Fang Cheng Wang Yang. A conservation-oriented society needs you and me to build together, let us act and make our own contribution to building a harmonious home for people and people!